Youth Volleyball Grass League
Join our end of summer 4v4 GRASS tournament celebration!
Although its been a crazy and uncertain summer, we've had so much fun with you all on Wednesday nights. To wrap up our outdoor grass program we'd like to go out with a BANG.
We'll be hosting a 4v4 grass tournament Saturday, August 1st at Cornerstone Park in Englewood.
We're currently hosting 4 Divisions. It is the athlete's CURRENT age. Girls may play up in age division but may not play down. The oldest team member will determine teams placement.
-17 and 18 years old
-15 and 16 years old
-14 and under
-Boys (all ages)
Spectators are discouraged but we understand this is a fun event for parents to watch. PLEASE adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. When 6 feet is not possible, we require masks for the spectators.
Athlete's will not be required to wear masks while playing.
All balls will be sanitized between matches.
Upon arrival, all athlete's will have both their temperature and blood oxygen recorded. If an athlete has a temperature ABOVE 99.5 degrees, or their blood oxygen is BELOW 90%, they will not be permitted to play.
$120 per team if registered before July 27th... $150 after.
If you are a free agent or looking for additional players for your team, please email Rachel Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your game OUTDOORS!
Alliance is so excited to announce the opportunity for grass drop-in sessions! Wednesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. We understand times are still uncertain so we plan on taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our participants. All plans are tentative as we continue to observe county guidelines.
1. We will only allow a limited number of participants weekly. Sign ups (https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/230735) MUST be done in advance and only 2v2 or 4v4 competition will be allowed.
Active Alliance and 303 players will receive a promo code credit via email they may use for sign-ups.
2. All players, shall have their temperature recorded prior to outdoor play. If an individual’s temperature is above 99.5 degrees, they will not be permitted to participate and will be asked to return home immediately.
3. All players shall have their blood oxygen recorded prior to game time. If an individual’s blood oxygen is below 90%, they will not be permitted to participate in the session and will be asked to return home immediately. We highly recommend any individuals with low blood oxygen levels to seek medical assistance.
4. If any individual has a family member at home or is believed to have been exposed to someone with COVID 19, they will be asked to remain at home. By sending your child to participate in drop-ins, you are acknowledging that this is not the case for your child.
5.One outdoor ball will be provided per court and will be sanitized between each match.
6. Groups of 2 or 4 will remain together for the duration of the drop in. Teams will get two matches (6 sets) per night.
7. Spectators are HIGHLY discouraged.
June 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th
July 1st, 22nd & 29th (no drop in July 8th or 15th due to club tryouts)