Youth Volleyball Grass League
By popular request... we've decided to host another 4v4 grass tournament!
*Brackets and Schedules now posted*
We'll be hosting a 4v4 grass tournament Saturday, August 29th at Cornerstone Park in Englewood!
9 am start time.
We're currently hosting 4 Divisions. It is the athlete's CURRENT age. Girls may play up in age division but may not play down. The oldest team member will determine teams placement.
-Boys (all ages)
Spectators are discouraged but we understand this is a fun event for parents to watch. PLEASE adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. When 6 feet is not possible, we require masks for the spectators.
Athlete's will not be required to wear masks while playing.
All balls will be sanitized between matches.
Upon arrival, all athlete's will have both their temperature and blood oxygen recorded. If an athlete has a temperature ABOVE 99.5 degrees, or their blood oxygen is BELOW 90%, they will not be permitted to play.
$120 per team if registered before August 23rd and $150 after.
***Please be sure to register with an email address that's consistently checked. The individual who signs up will be considered the team captain and all important tournament info will go to this email address. It will be your job to share with your team.***
If you are a free agent or looking for additional players for your team, please email Rachel Olson at email@example.com.
Bring your game OUTDOORS!
Alliance is so excited to announce the opportunity for grass drop-in sessions! Wednesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. We understand times are still uncertain so we plan on taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our participants. All plans are tentative as we continue to observe county guidelines.
1. We will only allow a limited number of participants weekly. Sign ups (https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/230735) MUST be done in advance and only 2v2 or 4v4 competition will be allowed.
Active Alliance and 303 players will receive a promo code credit via email they may use for sign-ups.
2. All players, shall have their temperature recorded prior to outdoor play. If an individual’s temperature is above 99.5 degrees, they will not be permitted to participate and will be asked to return home immediately.
3. All players shall have their blood oxygen recorded prior to game time. If an individual’s blood oxygen is below 90%, they will not be permitted to participate in the session and will be asked to return home immediately. We highly recommend any individuals with low blood oxygen levels to seek medical assistance.
4. If any individual has a family member at home or is believed to have been exposed to someone with COVID 19, they will be asked to remain at home. By sending your child to participate in drop-ins, you are acknowledging that this is not the case for your child.
5.One outdoor ball will be provided per court and will be sanitized between each match.
6. Groups of 2 or 4 will remain together for the duration of the drop in. Teams will get two matches (6 sets) per night.
7. Spectators are HIGHLY discouraged.
June 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th
July 1st, 22nd & 29th (no drop in July 8th or 15th due to club tryouts)