Youth Volleyball Grass League
Bring your game OUTDOORS!
Alliance is so excited to announce the opportunity for grass drop-in sessions! Wednesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. We understand times are still uncertain so we plan on taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our participants. All plans are tentative as we continue to observe county guidelines.
1. We will only allow a limited number of participants weekly. Sign ups (https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/230735) MUST be done in advance and only 2v2 or 4v4 competition will be allowed.
Active Alliance and 303 players will receive a promo code credit via email they may use for sign-ups.
2. All players, shall have their temperature recorded prior to outdoor play. If an individual’s temperature is above 99.5 degrees, they will not be permitted to participate and will be asked to return home immediately.
3. All players shall have their blood oxygen recorded prior to game time. If an individual’s blood oxygen is below 90%, they will not be permitted to participate in the session and will be asked to return home immediately. We highly recommend any individuals with low blood oxygen levels to seek medical assistance.
4. If any individual has a family member at home or is believed to have been exposed to someone with COVID 19, they will be asked to remain at home. By sending your child to participate in drop-ins, you are acknowledging that this is not the case for your child.
5.One outdoor ball will be provided per court and will be sanitized between each match.
6. Groups of 2 or 4 will remain together for the duration of the drop in. Teams will get two matches (6 sets) per night.
7. Spectators are HIGHLY discouraged.
June 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th
July 1st, 22nd & 29th (no drop in July 8th or 15th due to club tryouts)